Previous | Next | Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui)

Topic: Flying Feng Shui
Conf: Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui), Msg: 9866
From: Anon (Hidden from Privacy)
Date: 1/13/2002 09:05 PM

Dear Kieren,

Please see below:-

On 1/13/2002 8:12:53 PM, Kieren Lim wrote:
>Dear Cecil,
>

>I have a few questions on feng
>shui:
>
>1) My apartment main entrance
>faces south west (big earth)
>while my back
>door (back of kitchen) faces
>the north. In most apartment,
>the layout is
>weird as my kitchen is next to
>my entrance, separated by the
>wall that
>formed part of of my main
>entrance. I know the
>apartment is not really good
>for me as I am a weak fire
>person (big earth exhausts
>fire) and it is a west
>type of house while I am an
>east person (kua = 9). I have
>painted a wall
>facing the main entrance brown
>and put a red carpet in front
>of the main
>entrance to strengthen the
>earth element as my apartment
>is still considered
>auspicious till 2003 when the
>number 7 rules. I have double
>7s for the
>mountain star and water star.
>Did I do the correct thing? My
>unit conforms
>to the tortoise hill landscape
>as all around my unit, I have
>greenery and
>the whole apartment rests on
>an elevated road with its main
>entrance facing
>a road. The left side of the
>whole apartment blocks (green
>dragon) is more
>prominent than the right.
>(outside looking in)

Since, you are a weak-fire person, try to enhance your weak-fire element with Wood. If you have the opportunity to check the Luck Pillars (for the current 10 year luck period); see if the present season aids you / neutral or weakens you. For example, if the season happens to be water, then, more of wood is required to help your weak-fire element grow.

If your main door is Big Earth, then water is wealth not fire element. However, since you are a weak fire person, it can be quite disasterous for you to apply water here.

Unlike a strong fire person, water at this position is favourable. But in your case i.e. weak fire (before, you even try to do the above) you will be affected by the repercussions of "water" element at this position e.g. painting the door blue.

In your situtation, you can still use a red carpet for two reasons:

1. Red is always considered an auspicious colour
2. The second reason may not be that effective as adding fire to `fire' although is acceptable; it is not as effective as adding wood to help e.g. weak-fire person.

It is good to learn that you have woods (plants) around. If you have plants and enjoy them, you can take advantage if it at the main entrance i.e. placing two plants one on each side of the main entrance.

Here, plants can serve as a `binding' element and helps both ways:

1. Help destroy `Big earth'.
2. Help your weak-fire grow stronger.

>2) How do you counter the ill
>fs effects of a toilet that
>corresponds to a
>good sector? Other than
>closing the door and putting a
>6 rod windchime in
>the toilet or tying a boulder
>with red string to
>symbolically press down on
>the bad shar qi?

You can try all those you had mentioned above. The above is still secondary to the house unless it is located at the frontage or facing a main door or located at the centrepoint of the house. So long as it still shares a external house wall, it is still acceptable. Where possible close the door when not in use.

>3) Since my apartment main
>entrance faces the southwest
>(3rd sector) and my
>back door faces north, how
>does this affect the
>computation of the mountain
>star and water star? In
>computing my apartment's unit
>natal chart, I arrive
>at the numeral for mountain
>star assuming it is the direct
>opposite
>direction to my main numeral.

If you have a sketch of the layout plan, I would be most happy to locate:

1. the centrepoint to take measurement.
2. advise you on the centrepoint to the main door direction to take a reading.

Therefore, it is difficult to comment unless I have actually seen a layout plan.

>4) In computing the flying
>feng shui numeral for a
>period, say for example
>period 7, does the direction
>move forward or backward? I
>understand they
>always move forward, i.e in
>positive direction + and when
>you compute the
>natal chart for a house,
>whether the numerals move + or
>- depends on which
>sector of the compass (15 in
>total) the main entrance
>faces.

I have done away with this long ago. And the only time, I look at it is when I did the Flying Star course.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.

International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net

 [ Site Search | Forum Search | Picture Search | Site Map ]

Help Desk: (65) 9785-3171

Highlights

Extend your learning with Master Cecil Lee's Applied Feng Shui Made Easy Book.

" Real People, Real Life, Real Situation " - Learn from thousands of actual case studies at our popular Free Advice Forum.

" Worry-Free Professional Feng Shui Services " - from the authors of Geomancy.Net

[ Award & Accolades ]

Site Navigation

   Feng Shui Freebies
   Feng Shui Resources