Previous | Next | Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui)

Topic: The use of Wood Windchime
Conf: Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui), Msg: 9820
From: Anon (Hidden from Privacy)
Date: 1/10/2002 08:22 PM

Dear Kieren,

Thanks for bring up this interesting question.

1. In traditional Feng Shui cures, what is used instead is a 6 hollow rod, metal wind chime. For example which is made of brass.

2. Therefore, it would not be correct to use a 5 rod metal wind chime.

3. This can simply be explained (applying) the Five Elements Concept:

3.1 In the case of a 5 rod metal wind chime, this is not the correct type of wind chime to use (if we had located a #5 or #5 yellow).

Since the number 5 is already representing the earth element. 5 representing Earth should not be used to neutralise earth. It is like throwing earth to earth or "ashes to ashes."

3.2 The appropriate cure then is to use 6 rod metal wind chimes.

Here the number 6 represents = Big Metal

Where Metal (Big) is used to destroy 5 Yellow or 3 killings.

This is the effective cure.

4. Why then should we not introduce a 5 rod Wood chime is not appropriate. This is because 5 again represents Earth element.

5. If we intent or insists on using Wood chime than, in theory, we should use a 3 rod Wood chime.

6. Where the number 3 refers to Big Wood. Here, in theory Big Wood should be used instead.

7. However, if one appreciates Flying Star Feng Shui; #3 is not exactly an auspicious star.

8. And chances are, introducing such a wind chime may cause or aggrevate the situation further.

9. In fact, many times, sectors or several sectors may have problems relating to #3.

Therefore, the probability is pretty high or rather a high coincidence of aggrevating the situation.

Contrast this with a Metal cure. While a metal cure #7 is too small (where #7 = small metal).

Big Metal - or 6 metal is the BEST cure as it is considered as " The Mother of all cures ". Don't be mistaken that I am glorying metal but, if one knows Flying Star, it is the element to cure: Bad Earth #5, #2 and Bad Wood #3 and #4.

10. My serious concern is that in a Flying Star chart, it would be `littered' with #3 and #4 in various sectors. Worse still if unfortuantely, it is concentrated at one sector such as

#3 #4

11. And one uses a 3 rod Wind Chime (Big Wood), one would have a `hell of a nightmare'. Sometimes even into calamity or death occuring.

>My second question is - When
>do we use YIN (still/unmoving)
>water to counter
>a bad sector in the flying
>star feng shui methodology?

Most of the good stars are metal stars, and if one properly enhances them with water, this would bring prosperity.

In my opinion, (generally) we should not use YIN (still/unmoving) water. We should instead use more vibrant water positions. Therefore, for me, I am not in-favour of using still water.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 1/10/2002 7:30:47 PM, Kieren Lim wrote:

>Dear Cecil,
>
>To overcome the 5 Yellow or 3
>Killings, why is it that feng
>shui recommends
>a 5 rod METAL windchime and
>not a 5 rod WOOD windchime
>since by nature the 5
>Yellow and 3 Killings are of
>the EARTH element and in the
>destructive cycle,
>WOOD destroys EARTH?
>
>My second question is - When
>do we use YIN (still/unmoving)
>water to counter
>a bad sector in the flying
>star feng shui methodology?
>

>Thanks.
>Kieren

Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.

International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net

 [ Site Search | Forum Search | Picture Search | Site Map ]

Help Desk: (65) 9785-3171

Highlights

Extend your learning with Master Cecil Lee's Applied Feng Shui Made Easy Book.

" Real People, Real Life, Real Situation " - Learn from thousands of actual case studies at our popular Free Advice Forum.

" Worry-Free Professional Feng Shui Services " - from the authors of Geomancy.Net

[ Award & Accolades ]

Site Navigation

   Feng Shui Freebies
   Feng Shui Resources