Previous | Next | Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui)

Topic: Eight house versus True Element
Conf: Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui), Msg: 6955
From: Anon (Hidden from Privacy)
Date: 9/12/2000 07:06 AM

Dear Cheui May,

1. As you are aware, Feng Shui is based on a holistic approach.

2. In some of the messages, I relate finding a good home with the equalvalent of `scoring' marks in an examination.

In order to score marks or pass a test, one should maximize our scores.

For example, if the examination requires one to answer 4 essay questions within 2 hours.

3. Some of us may only answer 3 questions and after that spent too much time that we did not answer the fourth question.

4. As each question carries 25 marks each, by not answering the last (fourth question), our maximum marks (if we ever do get all three questions correct is 75%). Most of us know that we may not get this and could fail our exams.

5. Thus, it would be more prudent to make an effort to allocate 30 minutes to answer each question. By doing so, we would have `maximise' our marks. This could make the difference between passing or failing this examination.

6. Similiarly, one MUST understand clearly the PURPOSE of each Feng Shui theory.

Part I.... will be continued in ... second message....

On 9/12/00 3:08:00 AM, Cheui May Heui wrote:
>Hi Cecil,
>
>Thanks for your reply, but I
>still am confused as how to
>choose a house. For instance,
>I am a weak water according to
>my pillars of destiny. In the
>Eight house theory, NE and SW
>are both good directions for
>me, but both of these are
>earth and earth destroys
>water. So it just doesn't
>seem logical for me to choose
>a house with an entrance in
>either of those directions.
>I'm sorry to be so insistence,
>but I'm really trying to
>understand this point. Are
>you saying that once the
>imbalances are neutralized
>through shapes and form and
>the flying star analysis, it
>would not matter where I spend
>my time? But still why would
>I specifically choose an
>entrance in a direction that
>is earth?
>
>Cheui May

Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.

International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net

 [ Site Search | Forum Search | Picture Search | Site Map ]

Help Desk: (65) 9785-3171

Highlights

Extend your learning with Master Cecil Lee's Applied Feng Shui Made Easy Book.

" Real People, Real Life, Real Situation " - Learn from thousands of actual case studies at our popular Free Advice Forum.

" Worry-Free Professional Feng Shui Services " - from the authors of Geomancy.Net

[ Award & Accolades ]

Site Navigation

   Feng Shui Freebies
   Feng Shui Resources