Previous | Next | Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui)

Topic: Re: Disaster at front door (Via Email)
Conf: Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui), Msg: 4068
From: Anon (Hidden from Privacy)
Date: 1/12/2000 01:21 PM

Dear Neil,

Please see below:-

----- Original Message -----
From: Listmanager
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2000 10:19 AM
Subject: Disaster at front door

> From: "Neil Poese"
>
> This message is sent from "free-advice" Mailing List.
>
> Thank you for the reply, Cecil
>
> Now that we know that our front door faces north, we find that it is the
Disaster sector, since I am a west house. What can we do about this? The
door appears to be only about seven degrees from northwest, which is
Prosperity. If necessary, we could move the door to the northwest.

If you want to move the door, it is best to consult a competent Feng Shui
practitioner or currently, as you are only using the Eight House Theory,
another major consideration is to look at the Flying Star chart of the
house.

Here, it would be best to use the Flying Star to analyse whether the current
door position and if you still want to change the door position, to analyse
the Flying Star chart based on the new door position (assuming that it may
or may not alter).

For the house, the first priority goes to the the analysis based on the
Flying Star Chart. For example, if the location of the main door is an
auspicious location, this would be a plus point. Or it lessens the fact that
it is your Disaster sector.

It could be worse if the current main entrance door location is an
auspicious location but because, you had shifted the door, the house/the
main door and thus the entire Flying Star Chart of the house may be altered.

> We have hung a crystal above the outside of the door, and placed a mirror
facing out toward the cars in the garage as well. The door enters into a
shop and laundry room as well.

If the sector is an auspicious sector under the Flying Star Chart, placing a
mirror outwards may undoubtly bounce away the auspciousness of that sector
i.e. main entrance door.

> We are confused because in doing the Limited Flying Star it said Dispute /
Quarrels / Frustration but not Disaster for the north side. We have also
tried to work through Derek Walters' Feng Shui Handbook, but it is
confusing. He has us both as earth, with the north side being auspicious.

Please note that usually it is not advisable to `mix' concepts from various
authors. Either you follow one completely or not at all. If you follow say
Derek Walter's `advice', you have to use all his ` tools ' available from
start to end.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.

International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net

 [ Site Search | Forum Search | Picture Search | Site Map ]

Help Desk: (65) 9785-3171

Highlights

Extend your learning with Master Cecil Lee's Applied Feng Shui Made Easy Book.

" Real People, Real Life, Real Situation " - Learn from thousands of actual case studies at our popular Free Advice Forum.

" Worry-Free Professional Feng Shui Services " - from the authors of Geomancy.Net

[ Award & Accolades ]

Site Navigation

   Feng Shui Freebies
   Feng Shui Resources