Previous | Next | Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui)

Topic: Re: Can one improve one's luck with career and romance (Via Email)
Conf: Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui), Msg: 2461
From: Anon (Hidden from Privacy)
Date: 10/15/1999 02:36 PM

Dear Cecil,
Thank you for your kind reply.
Is Pillar of Destiny the same as Zi Wei Tou Shu?

What is the duration like for a normal house audit and what does it cover,
meaning eg. fengshui cure, individual member, luck, what to wear, avoid,
career choice ....etc. Will there also be follow up after that ie. to
consult you on certain problems? Are the cures expensive as understand
sometime need to renovate the place? Tks & best rgds/Aimie

At 01:57 PM 10/7/99 +0800, you wrote:
>From: "Cecil Lee"
>
>This message is sent from "free-advice" Mailing List.
>
>Dear Aimie,
>
>Apologise for the late reply as I have missed your message.
>
>Based on the popular Chinese saying: 1st Destiny, Second Luck and third
Feng Shui; if we analyse this statement, we will notice that LUCK is on
it's own.

>It is best to understand each concept clearly. By doing so, we will then
know the purpose of the concept:

>1. Pillars of Destiny maps our Heaven LUCK. It is considered a full
picture of what luck "the Heaven" had given us.

>Some may ask what happens if both of us are born at the same time? Do we
have the same set of luck.

>Under the Pillars of Destiny, internal and external influences changes our
luck even for two persons born the same time. This is explained by us
interactions with our immediate family, our personal experiences especially
our education. With all these interactions, we no longer have the "same set
of luck." Pillars of Destiny therefore qualifies it this way.

>Many FS Masters say that by better understanding our Pillars of Destiny,
we can change 60 percent of our Heaven Luck.

>2. Most of us are familiar with Feng Shui. While Pillars of Destiny maps
out our Heaven Luck, Feng Shui is more earth bound. Here, we can have some
influence on our Earth Luck.

>3. LUCK, simply is `luck'.
>
>4. With career and romance, it will have to do with many factors.
>
>Unfortunately or fortunately, one way of seeing things (other than purely
based on manipulation of Qi = Feng Shui) to a certain extend, some who
`take up' Feng Shui or believe that by placing a picture of a loved one at
the SW corner, could perhaps, strength the person's resolve etc... and thus
provide the person with greater confidence.

>True traditional Feng Shui is about manipulation of Qi such as planning
for a city etc... examples such as many Chinese cities are built on this
premise such as Canton and even Hong Kong and lesser emphasis placed on
such a micro level e.g. a studio apartment etc...

>We must always bear this in mind and not take `Feng Shui' or `Destiny' to
be a `cure' all.
>Warmest Regards,
>Cecil
>

>Hope the above helps.
>
>Warmest Regards,
>

>On 9/22/99 2:32:55 PM, Aimie Tan wrote:
>>Dear Cecil,
>>
>>Can one's luck with career and
>>romance be
>>improved by reading his pillar
>>of destiny
>>or a fengshui check of the
>>house is necessary.
>>Kindly advise. Tks & Rgds/Sam
>>

>To reply: mailto:free-advice.2386@forum.3dmail.com
>To start new topic: mailto:free-advice@forum.3dmail.com
>
>To unsubscribe and participate only via Web Forum:
>1. Login to http://forum.3dmail.com/~geomancy with your account.
>2. Select "Mailing List" from the welcome page.
>3. Uncheck the mailing list you wish to unsubcribe, eg. "free-advice".
>
>All rights Reserved. Copyright Geomancy-Forum.Com

Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.

International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net

 [ Site Search | Forum Search | Picture Search | Site Map ]

Help Desk: (65) 9785-3171

Highlights

Extend your learning with Master Cecil Lee's Applied Feng Shui Made Easy Book.

" Real People, Real Life, Real Situation " - Learn from thousands of actual case studies at our popular Free Advice Forum.

" Worry-Free Professional Feng Shui Services " - from the authors of Geomancy.Net

[ Award & Accolades ]

Site Navigation

   Feng Shui Freebies
   Feng Shui Resources