Previous | Next | Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui)

Topic: Where is my wealth area in my room
Conf: Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui), Msg: 13497
From: Anon (Hidden from Privacy)
Date: 5/28/2003 08:35 PM

Dear Cindy,

1. Most of us would love to hear that each of us have a specific "wealth area" in our home.

2. Sometimes, this can work `against us' for the benefit of those who sell products.

3. In true traditional Feng Shui, `wealth' can be looked at as follows:-

3.1 In our ba zi, e.g. terms like "auspicious wealth" luck period often means either having children or if it is found in our later luck periods e.g. 50's or 60's then it is most likely; grand children.

3.2 This is because in the past, China was an agricultural society. And it is said that the more "hands" the better to help toil the soil or plant the seeds plus harvest.

3.3 Today, our wealth under ba zi is still our children. Here, in my country, it is common to find road sweepers, cleaners, taxi drivers who worked hard to ensure that their children study hard and go to universities.

4. Under Feng Shui, the two key critical success factors for `wealth' creation are:-

4.1 A `comfortable' home.

A comfortable home would result in good health and directly or indirectly affect our relationships and family life.

For example, if one member of a family constanly falls sick, this can place a strain on both that individual and become a `burden' to the rest of the family members.

4.2 Under Feng Shui, expect to try to harmonize our Ba Zi (Heaven luck) with our Feng Shui (earth luck).

4.3 Earth luck is about our external environment (often difficult to change) and internal environment - some of it quite within our control.

4.4 The clue here is " location, location and location". Good location is ideal.

4.5 The next step is to see how well our ba zi can `fit' or harmonise into the home. This is often done by finding a suitable house for the breadwinner, proper placement of bed, furniture etc..

5. The next key success factor is the flow of qi within the home. Qi should be allowed to flux thru the centrepoint of the home and circulate within a home.

6. A north-south or south-north house is often better especially if -- we can avoid walls or external facing directions in direct sunlight from morning (east - rising sun) to the (west -setting sun).

7. Often, these homes (if not shielded by other buildings or trees) can have walls that absorb much heat making the home hot.

8. Often, the notion of `wealth corner' is only a psychological state of mind. We all want to believe that we have a wealth corner in our home.

9. Or as you had mentioned, to the point that perhaps, each room has a `wealth corner?'. So far, the only successful situation is using Flying Star to detect metal elements within sectors and - if the sector can activate water, this is good. Or thru the application of Shapes and Forms Feng Shui.

10. Otherwise, your guess is as good as mind with regards to the so called " wealth sector " even in a room.

11. The only caution is that we should not be taken in, by those who may perhaps have a `hidden agenda'. In particular the purchase of material goods.

12. In fact, a better situation is to keep the money to save it for a rainy day or spent it on our family members.

13. Many of the FREE wealth "creation" situations are worth much more than looking at ways to `improve' our wealth corner.

14. Hugging or kissing one's child often gives a lasting impression on a child. And help promote good mental situations.

15. Making an effort to give a `listening ear' to a spouse or family member or a teenage son is another `wealth' creation model, that can still us in good stead.

If we can increase or simply improve such " Man/human " luck, it is worth thousands of dollars spent on products that do not often give us the same (long lasting) returns.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 5/28/2003 4:28:31 AM, Cindy Cindy wrote:
>Hi Master ,
>
>I like to know my bed is face
>north , so where is my wealth
>area in my room, can I place a
>money bowl at the wealth area
>?
>
>Thanks for you assistance.
>
>cindy

Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.

International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net

 [ Site Search | Forum Search | Picture Search | Site Map ]

Help Desk: (65) 9785-3171

Highlights

Extend your learning with Master Cecil Lee's Applied Feng Shui Made Easy Book.

" Real People, Real Life, Real Situation " - Learn from thousands of actual case studies at our popular Free Advice Forum.

" Worry-Free Professional Feng Shui Services " - from the authors of Geomancy.Net

[ Award & Accolades ]

Site Navigation

   Feng Shui Freebies
   Feng Shui Resources