Previous | Next | Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui)

Topic: Fortune Telling/Ba Zi - Favorable Element Balance
Conf: Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui), Msg: 12591
From: Anon (Hidden from Privacy)
Date: 1/18/2003 03:58 AM

Dear Janna,

1. Thanks for your feedback.

2. Yes, in the future, it would be interesting to include what you had suggested. Maybe when we retire.

3. Honestly, at present, with the enormous growth of the internet coupled with many visits coming to Geomancy.net, we already are working nearly "round the clock".

4. In the past, I never thought that Geomancy or geomancy services can be like the equivalent of " Forex (foreign exchange bank staff)".

5. Singapore is located at +8.00 GMT and in the past, you see Forex agents, waiting for the major stock markets like New York to open.

6. Here, at Geomancy.net, we work close to 16 to 18 hours, serving clients:

7. For example, our first clients start off from New Zealand & Australia, Russia, then Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia etc... then India, Europe, US.

8. It is interesting to note that for removing mole, we often do not go for surgery. Simply removing one's hair, it is tied on a mole. In a few days (to a week) the mole simply falls out without a scar.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 1/18/2003 2:48:00 AM, Janna R wrote:
>Dear Cecil,
>
>The portal/links of
>“Geomancy.net” has lot of
>interesting material w.r.to
>Palmistry / Astrology / Facial
>Fortune Telling etc, but it
>will be great if you can also
>post more w.r to Chinese
>Geomancy of Facial Reading,
>like the following details:
>
>a) Element corresponding to
>each feature in our human body
>(e.g. Hair / Eyes / Nose etc
>with respect to
>Water/Wood/Fire/Metal/Earth
>elements etc).
>
>b) Should one consult ones “Ba
>Zi”(Pillars of Destiny) and
>Seasons, before removing a
>“not so auspicious mole”, by
>cosmetic surgery etc, for
>improving ones wealth/health
>etc (i.e. considering the fact
>that these moles may represent
>an element, and removing this
>element, in a particular
>season does not adversely
>affect the balance of ones
>elements) ?
>
>c) Shape of facial features
>(nose, ears, eyebrows,
>forehead, cheeks, chin, lips
>etc), in association with
>wealth, health etc.
>
>d) Your opinion regarding this
>type of geomancy: Is this
>popular this art? Is it
>reliable or risky/dangerous?
>(i.e altering /removing
>certain existing features like
>“inauspicious moles” etc in
>the human body, to seek better
>health/fortune/happiness etc).
>
>Will be glad if you can
>provide some material
>regarding this legendary
>Chinese art if possible (if
>not now, may be latter).
>
>Many thanks in advance,
>
>Janna,

Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.

International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net

 [ Site Search | Forum Search | Picture Search | Site Map ]

Help Desk: (65) 9785-3171

Highlights

Extend your learning with Master Cecil Lee's Applied Feng Shui Made Easy Book.

" Real People, Real Life, Real Situation " - Learn from thousands of actual case studies at our popular Free Advice Forum.

" Worry-Free Professional Feng Shui Services " - from the authors of Geomancy.Net

[ Award & Accolades ]

Site Navigation

   Feng Shui Freebies
   Feng Shui Resources