Previous | Next | Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui)

Topic: Marriage
Conf: Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui), Msg: 11730
From: Anon (Hidden from Privacy)
Date: 8/7/2002 08:09 PM

Dear Anon,

On your part, you can try to continue to have a reasonable communication with your husband. (Not based on yelling or screaming or on bad things).

Sorry, I am not a counsellor, but usually, many times, couples with already two children can bring in your two children. Or try to reason the continual of the marriage for both your two children's sake.

Please see below on Feng Shui issues:-

On 8/5/2002 1:47:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
>I’m married with 2 children.
>We moved to this new house in
>California in Feb 2001. The
>previous owners were a couple
>with 4 children and were in
>the process of divorce (or
>already divorced). Our
>relationship is getting worse.
>My husband thinks we can’t be
>together. Physically together
>might be ok, but not mentally
>gets alone. He has no desire
>to try anything to make up our
>differences. Our life as
>boring as a rock. There is no
>3rd party in our relationship
>(so far). I was born on
>1/26/1963 and my husband was
>born on 10/22/1958 in Taiwan.
>There are a couple of areas I
>suspect to have problems.
>1. Our house is facing South
>West.
>2. Our front double door is
>facing the dinning room window
>which can open to the back
>yard. But We do have wood
>shutter covers the window.

Yes, there are many times when there is a direct path between the main door to the backyard area.

I am not sure if the wood shutter covers can still allow air to flow freely from the main door to the back. If it is not `air-tight', there is still a leak from this area.

>3. Our garage door is facing
>South West as well and the
>single door gets in to the
>house is facing straight to
>the French double door to the
>back yard. There is a big tree
>right outside the French door
>about 10 feet away.

Perhaps, you can draw a sketch. A lone tree especially if one is standing inside the house facing outwards is not a good situation. Especially if the main door is at South West (devil's back door).

This creates too yin a location and not favourable.

>4. Our bed is against the wall
>and the headboard is on North
>West side.

I believe that this is not a major issue unless, eight house theory is not favourable.

>5. Opening the double door to
>the master bedroom is opening
>to the bed, but not directly
>(opening to the North or North
>East side)

It is not good to have the bed directly facing the door.

More importantly, check on the first point i.e. the leak from the main door right to the back yard. As often, in my opinion, this is one of the major problems relating to marriage problems.

In alot of instances, I have seen somes where the owners removed staircases and left the main door with a direct wind path to the back of the house. And many of such situations, I believe resulted in marriage problems resulting in separation/divorce.

Wishing you all the best!

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

>Is there any advice to improve
>our relationship or save our
>marriage? Thank you very much
>in advance.

Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.

International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net

 [ Site Search | Forum Search | Picture Search | Site Map ]

Help Desk: (65) 9785-3171

Highlights

Extend your learning with Master Cecil Lee's Applied Feng Shui Made Easy Book.

" Real People, Real Life, Real Situation " - Learn from thousands of actual case studies at our popular Free Advice Forum.

" Worry-Free Professional Feng Shui Services " - from the authors of Geomancy.Net

[ Award & Accolades ]

Site Navigation

   Feng Shui Freebies
   Feng Shui Resources