Previous | Next | Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui)

Topic: Moving to south east direction in 2003 , 1 Attachments
Conf: Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui), Msg: 11324
From: Anon (Hidden from Privacy)
Date: 6/5/2002 09:06 PM

Dear Ricky,

I feel that the information provided by the book is not totally true.

1. In my opinion, what was written is too general to be applied.

In fact, Nine Star Ki uses the same numerology as Flying Star Feng Shui. And some FS practitioners treat both as one and the same. Only the methodology used is different.

Furthermore, I believe the book does not take into account the following:-

1.1 Date of birth of the house: Period 7 is within 1984 to 2003.
1.2 Personalised to the compass direction of the main door
1.3 It does not take into consideration the mountain nor water stars.

2. Let me illustrate why this is so:-

2.1 Flying Star House Feng Shui takes into account several important variables:-

2.2 Compass direction of the main door
2.3 Birth chart or when the house was born.

3. Only when these two variables are looked into can we then truly ascertain whether there are any #5 if any at South-East sector.

4. To give you an example: this house is located at:

4.1 Main Door Compass direction: 120 degrees
4.2 When house was built: 1999 or Period 7 house

5. This house is known as a South-East House. And at the South-East sector, the current Flying Star numbers are:

#9 mountain #7 water
with base number = 6

And even the year Flying Star is = 6.

6. From the above illustration, there is not even a single trace of #5 around South-East direction.

A sample of the 20 YEAR Flying Star Chart from 1984 to 2003 of the above case is attached for your information. For the 20 year period 1984 till 2003.

7. In this and many other examples, one cannot find #5 (under Nine Star Ki - this is Yellow soil 5).

Therefore, I seriously feel that there is a flaw if we use the approach provided by the book.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 6/5/2002 8:28:00 PM, Ricky Tran wrote:
>Hi Cecil,
>
>I read from one of the Feng
>Shui book saying that moving
>to the south east direction in
>the year of 2003 is bad since
>it is the location of Nine Ki
>5. Is it true ?
>
>Regards, Richard Tran

Click to open!SE-andstar5.gif
No #5 found at SE (107,216 bytes)

Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.

International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net

 [ Site Search | Forum Search | Picture Search | Site Map ]

Help Desk: (65) 9785-3171

Highlights

Extend your learning with Master Cecil Lee's Applied Feng Shui Made Easy Book.

" Real People, Real Life, Real Situation " - Learn from thousands of actual case studies at our popular Free Advice Forum.

" Worry-Free Professional Feng Shui Services " - from the authors of Geomancy.Net

[ Award & Accolades ]

Site Navigation

   Feng Shui Freebies
   Feng Shui Resources