Previous | Next | Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui)

Topic: How to Feng Shui a Corner House?
Conf: Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui), Msg: 10628
From: Anon (Hidden from Privacy)
Date: 3/18/2002 03:03 AM

Ahhh yes, the common sensse approach, and in this case it definately looks like the best approach for this type of corner house indeed. The 2 bagua's pales in comparison to the Meyer house which looks like a Feng Shui Fortress.

Thank you for showing me the extent that one can go into protecting one's house. This seems to be very basic common sense but then again, Feng Shui has a lot to do with common sense and I'll have to keep this in mind along with Shape/Forms, Flying Star and 8 House Theory.

I've started to become much more aware of houses in the neighborhood that practice Feng Shui, using baguas/keiloons etc which is why I had to ask the question "What are they trying to do?" and which is why I took the pictures because a picture can say a thousand words, much more better and accurate than me trying to type and describe a picture/situation. This, for me anyways, is the best way for me to learn, by example.

Side Note:
Visited my tenant, the one at End of Street, the Chinese wife, who was happy with the bagua mirror I put up. She knows it as Chinese Superstition which her mother tells her. She had a story. In Australia, she also lived at a house in a T Junction. Husband is now here in US on work visa. She told me that for an 8 month stretch, her daughters were constantly in ill health, if not one daughter, the other. And she would have to take off time from work, without pay, to care for them. After her mother visited from Hong Kong, she had a bagua sent and she put it up and within a few days, her daughters got well and end of Sickness story. So she was happy to see a bagua on the house. She knows it as Chinese superstition, and I say "Yes that's all it is, if it helps, Great! If not, it doesn't hurt. I dare not elaborate what I know for fear of them leaving. I'm just happy to rent out the house. I also would not live in such a place, now knowing what I know. I asked how she felt about Keiloons and that she must see a lot of them in H.K. She likes them and I offered to put up a pair on the front so now I have to go shopping. I think my luck is starting to change for that house.

Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.

International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net

 [ Site Search | Forum Search | Picture Search | Site Map ]

Help Desk: (65) 9785-3171

Highlights

Extend your learning with Master Cecil Lee's Applied Feng Shui Made Easy Book.

" Real People, Real Life, Real Situation " - Learn from thousands of actual case studies at our popular Free Advice Forum.

" Worry-Free Professional Feng Shui Services " - from the authors of Geomancy.Net

[ Award & Accolades ]

Site Navigation

   Feng Shui Freebies
   Feng Shui Resources