Previous | Next | Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui)

Topic: Sharing a happy home
Conf: Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui), Msg: 10168
From: Anon (Hidden from Privacy)
Date: 2/4/2002 07:39 PM

Dear Becky,

1. Yes, you brought up a good point. Often, you will see Feng Shui practitioners analysing a birth chart of a house. Without due consideration of e.g. two parties (husband and wife) sharing a room.

2. Please check out this url:-

https://www.geomancy.net/reports/reports-list/cmplist-comparison-pillars-rep.htm

3. This sample report gives a comparison of e.g. husband (strong metal) and wife (weak wood). The binding elements to get the two parties to be compatible or reduce conflict is Water element.

4. Thus, this is known as the `binding' element. And it is recommended that for the bedroom of the two persons; we can use the binding element of water. And if they own the house, they can do with more of this element especially in the bedroom area.

5. The same goes for comparision of the binding element for two children staying in the same bedroom.

6. For example, if both a person's son (Weak wood) and daughter (strong earth) are staying in the same room; the binding element is wood element.

7. In my on-line and offsite audits; I have a table drawn of the combination of binding elements between two parties e.g.

- Husband & Wife = binding element = wood
(Strong Earth vs Weak Wood)

- Husband & son
- Husband & daugther
- Wife a& son
- Wife & daugther

8. Such an analysis also tells whether which family member gets along very well with each other or whether, some effort is needed (incompatbile issues) etc...

9. Thus as you have mentioned, the binding element concept is the key to `bind' e.g. the husband and wife.

10. Therefore, in Feng Shui or Pillars of Destiny; it is not so simple as buying an object and placing it at a sector e.g. South-West (romance sector).

11. If one really understands or want to use Traditional methods; it is certainly not the "instant coffee" type of approach.

12. As you can see; most of the time; whatever questions we have would have been `anticipated' or thought about carefully. Especially if both Feng Shui and Pillars of Destiny has been taken seriously.

But I believe; if you go and ask many practitioners they may just give a " huh? " is that so...

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 2/4/2002 3:33:00 PM, Becky Bell wrote:
>I am very, very new to feng
>shui...in fact, i really just
>started really reading about
>it last week. After taking
>some personalised reports and
>things like that, a thought
>occurred to me...if you share
>a house, bedroom, bed, and
>everything with another
>person, how do you create a
>wonderful feng shui-happy home
>for both of you with
>conflicting best positions,
>etc?

Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.

International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net

 [ Site Search | Forum Search | Picture Search | Site Map ]

Help Desk: (65) 9785-3171

Highlights

Extend your learning with Master Cecil Lee's Applied Feng Shui Made Easy Book.

" Real People, Real Life, Real Situation " - Learn from thousands of actual case studies at our popular Free Advice Forum.

" Worry-Free Professional Feng Shui Services " - from the authors of Geomancy.Net

[ Award & Accolades ]

Site Navigation

   Feng Shui Freebies
   Feng Shui Resources